Not a member? Sign Up for Free.
Want to help RottenEggs? Do your part and share this site

Some Ideas for the Site

• Edit
  • Thread created by:
  • 10 posts
  • ( 4 votes )
Show More

I think that a good reason to bother leveling up is needed here.  Something worth the time it takes to gather up the points required to do it. Maybe added features/ abilities to higher level members would be cool.  Since this is a prank site why not give certain levels special features they can use on other members.

For example, at level 10 you can change the text color and font of a member to the color/ font of your choice. This is unchangable for a certain amount of time. 24 hours maybe.  This can be used once a week.  (A nice hot pink for someone you don't like)

At level 20 you get the ability to change one members photo to something else (that doesn't break the rules) for a certain amount of time. This will be stuck there and unchangable by the victim until the time runs out.  You can do this once a week.

Back when RE V.3 was booming, there was constantly forum wars going on. Certain people arguing, others taking sides.  That was a huge part of the fun.  With these abilities it would give people more initiative to try and level up so they can get revenge on people they don't like.  It would be harmless fun prank style.

Another idea would be alternate ways to gain egg points.  Arcade style games for example.  Something competitive for scores. Even a simple space invaders style game would draw a lot of attention here among us I'm willing to bet.

My final idea would be to crown me greatest member of all time. I think this would draw attention all over the Internet for people to come view my greatness.

Pranks Games
Table of Contents
Add to WATCHBOARD
Flip Sort: Most Recent
Post a new Message
Posted 11 years ago, Jul 04, 2011

I agree with this. Especially the games thing. I mean, I always kill time by playing flash games. If there were games we could play on here in order to win egg points that would be great. I like the added priveleges for member levels idea too.

Posted 11 years ago, Jul 07, 2011

All vary good ideas, i think that being able to mess with ppl the higher up you are would be cool,  also the flash games for points,  everyone is alwasy looking for something to kill some time with.

You suck at the internet bro. All you did was slap your stupid seal of approval on what the others posted.

What this place needs foremost is to get the basic things ironed out. I think games and such would distract at this point. The site is fairly bland in the activity department and adding those things wouldn't help with the growth. Just a silly distraction that would be cool to add on after we get going. We need incentives to be creative and to want to support this place.

Any special perks should be given to those who contribute good "stories" and topics I guess. Just ranking up by voting shit down(or up?) shouldn't give you any leverage over someone who really contributes. That would exculed a huge majority of the site's member but that would be needed. Everyone here is leveled high as shit. This is no fun really for others. No new person could dream to reach the peaks of greatness that most of us are at. I say that jokingly but I been here five years and with about 3 years of daily activity, no new member could get the stats or whatever I got going on. I don't want this site to look like those old ass forums with members who's been there for ages and all thier stats are ridiculous, I never join those forums because of those losers. We need to flush the stats or something.

P.S. Who invited trouble?

Replying to who posted on Jul 07,2011 05:26 pm (View original message)
All vary good ideas, i think that being able to mess with ppl the higher up you are would be cool,  also the flash games for points,  everyone is alwasy looking for something to kill some time with.

What did I steal? The games idea?  Yeah it was posted in RE3, so what? Noone else posted it here yet.  Atl, you sir are the diareah of Rotteneggs.

I didn't say anything bout you. I almost looked through my post but I'm sure you've mistook what I said about trouble. I even used the reply button to reply to his part. I didn't say shit to you but you forced my hand with your agressive transgressions. From this point on you and I are sworn rivals, if you could even call yourself that, and I won't rest until you and everything you stand for is defeated.

Try reading and comprehending a post before you post. This is RE3 stuff bro, move on.

Replying to who posted on Jul 07,2011 07:55 pm (View original message)
What did I steal? The games idea?  Yeah it was posted in RE3, so what? Noone else posted it here yet.  Atl, you sir are the diareah of Rotteneggs.
Posted 10 years ago, Jul 08, 2011

Yeah I get pretty wrecked before bed most nights. I probably misunderstood.

I could smell it in your post bro.

My bad

Alright bro

Show More

Related Stories

Related Groups