Not a member? Sign Up for Free.
Want to help RottenEggs? Do your part and share this site

Your Life Right Now.

• Edit
  • Thread created by:
  • 8 posts
  • ( 2 votes )
Show More

If you could describe your life right now, how yould you?

Is it panning out the way you thought it would years ago? Are you reaching your goals or falling by the wayside.

Is there a grand plan or are you content with where you're at?

I'm not where I thought I would be. I'm content with the path i'm on, but it isn't what I thought it would be at all.

Table of Contents
Add to WATCHBOARD
Start at Top
Flip Sort: Most Recent
Post a new Message
Posted 10 years ago, Jul 09, 2011

My life is shit. I'm thinking of moving to Colorado.

Posted 10 years ago, Jul 09, 2011

How old are you Doop? It's cool you're trying to do something you like, that's the type of shit I need. (I couldn't think of a better word than that)

Posted 10 years ago, Jul 10, 2011

20 years old man. That's why I don't feel as bad, since I've actually graduated with awesome grades and have an actual degree! Then again, I keep thinking that in music you have to get in the game early now to build a career and hopefully last while doing it. It bums me out too since all my family and friends think I'm talented, yet there's so many people years younger than me or my age that are already hugely successful and keep blowing up everywhere I turn. Like I said, it sucks I have a fair amount of debt, but I'm not too worried, and I'm happy because I have a great group of friends and people in my life, even if I haven't hung out with quite a few of them in a while.

I'd say just find something you're passionate about man, and try just going for it!

Replying to who posted on Jul 09,2011 09:59 pm (View original message)
How old are you Doop? It's cool you're trying to do something you like, that's the type of shit I need. (I couldn't think of a better word than that)
Posted 10 years ago, Jul 10, 2011

Same here, actually.  Colorado is #%!@ing awesome... Anyways yeah I am playing a lot of guitar and am usually #%!@ed up.

Replying to who posted on Jul 09,2011 12:35 pm (View original message)
My life is shit. I'm thinking of moving to Colorado.
Posted 10 years ago, Jul 13, 2011

My life isnt doing to bad Atm,  i am working close to 40 Hrs a week, at a job i have been at for 5 years,  Just wish i was making more, i get payed for shit,  but its a job.
No girl friend at this time but i am working on that.    I am planing on going to a big music fest at the end on this month (WJJO band camp, in madison] and then i am going a dif big music fest next month too  (Northwoods rock rally)    So all in all my life isnt to bad, but could be better.

Posted 10 years ago, Jul 15, 2011

My life isn't where I thought it would be at all a few years ago.

Back then I was a long haired, naive teenager whose only concerns were trying to rail as many girls as possible.

Now I'm a Police Officer and have short hair, a larger build, and the only thing that concerns me is to try and rail as many girls as possible haha.

Life is good and friends and family own everything else.

Show More