Member Login

Not a member? Sign Up for Free.
Want to help RottenEggs? Do your part and share this site

#%!@...

• Thread created by: DTF
  • 7 posts
  • ( 2 votes )
Show More
I just want everyone here to know that you're all like family to me. I wish shut wouldn't have changed so much on this website. We are all old #%!@s now with a history or crazy stories and awesome shit. I will always hold the things I did/learned on this website dear to me. Even if things have die down, I won't forget all the amazing people I have met here, and the fun we've had #%!@ing shit up. Rotteneggs is never going to be te same as it was. I am so glad I was there for the prime moment toy be here though. I'm drunk, and nostalgic. So please forgive me.
Table of Contents
Add to WATCHBOARD
Flip Sort: Most Recent
Post a new Message
Posted 6 years ago, Aug 08, 2012

Ahhhh memories, we will cherish them.

Remember that time YellowSnow did the skull f**cking thing?????

That sh*t was gross man.

Posted 6 years ago, Aug 10, 2012
Wow. I was really drunk when I posted this. Anyway, I do remember the skull incident now that you mention it! That was so crazy.

#%!@ yeah!

Lot of my teenage years were spent on this site.

Replying to DTF who posted on Aug 10,2012 11:58 am (View original message)
Wow. I was really drunk when I posted this. Anyway, I do remember the skull incident now that you mention it! That was so crazy.

"Misty water-color memories... of the way we were...!" 

I still recall the general douchebaggery of LucyIsDrowning, like his band being featured on MTV, his moving to San Francisco to be with his girlfriend, and his parents committing him to psychiatric care, none of which were true.  He'd occasionally ask for advice, then fly into an incoherent rage whenever anyone tried to help.  And everyone here tore him a new asshole for it.  At the time, it seemed cruel to pick on someone who was obviously mentally ill, but damn it, he was asking for it.

That song was also intended as an RIP to Marvin Hamlisch.

Replying to H-Dogg who posted on Aug 10,2012 06:15 pm (View original message)
"Misty water-color memories... of the way we were...!"  And a nice RIP to Marvin Hamlisch, since we're here. I still recall the general douchebaggery of LucyIsDrowning, like his band being featured on MTV, his moving to San Francisco to be with his girlfriend, and his parents committing him to psychiatric care, none of which were true.  He'd occasionally ask for advice, then fly into an incoherent rage whenever anyone tried to help.  And everyone here tore him a new asshole for it.  At the time, it seemed cruel to pick on someone who was obviously mentally ill, but damn it, he was asking for it.
Posted 6 years ago, Aug 21, 2012

so many memories, so little time

nice Coneheads rerence btw

Show More