Join Us.

Member Login

Not a member? Sign Up for Free.
Want to help RottenEggs? Do your part and share this site

Americans, How Does This Make You Feel?

Show More

It pisses me off and I'm Canadian.  This is over in the UK.  Islamists disrespecting you. The government allowed them to do this while forcing the EDL (english defense league) and other peaceful mourners to leave.   The EDL are a quick growing group over in the UK that fight against the islamisation of the UK.  The media gives them a lot of shit but people are starting to see they're the good guys.   2 members of the EDL were stabbed fighting back against the islamists while they disrespected you.  The media mentioned nothing about this of course.                       

youtube videos
Table of Contents
Add to WATCHBOARD
Flip Sort: Most Recent
Post a new Message
Posted 7 years ago, Sep 11, 2011

Dumb asses , You are not at war against the USA .You are at war against corperations . Depends on which side you are on whether you win or lose . Religion doesn't matter .

Posted 7 years ago, Sep 11, 2011

if only someone had launched a tear gas gernade into that group

Posted 7 years ago, Sep 12, 2011

I actually agree with most of what they had to say.  The war does has a lot of religious motivation in it.  I view George Bush as a Christian extremist so I can imagine that the Muslims view him the same way and worse.  Check out how Donald Rumsfeld sent George Bush war briefings with bible quotes on them.

<url>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1184546/Donald-Rumsfelds-holy-war-How-President-Bushs-Iraq-briefings-came-quotes-Bible.html</url>

You must also imagine how the people must feel with oppressive foreign troops being in their countries for so many years.  In Iraq the humvees will drive down the street and ram cars off the road constantly to get through traffic quicker.  They raid houses of innocents and kill innocent civilians all the time.  They also do not agree with any of our values; they view us as immoral non-muslims and many of them hate us for who we are in general. If a foreign army was in the USA doing that to us I would join the insurgency myself.  They have every reason to hate america and join the insurgency I beleive.

Really, the whole issue originates with Israel trying to be the big dick daddy of the middle east and the US giving them support in doing so. When you take all the unwarranted Israeli attacks against Palestinean people and their civilian resources and also look at the fact that they've been straight stealing Palestinean land since the 60s, you really can't blame the towelheads for attacking us on 9/11. They're just cutting out the middle man.

Yes I did forget about Israel but that's a more compicated issue I guess.  I would say that we shouldn't be involved with Israel either.  I would like to see the USA focus on our own business so that other countries and terrorist groups won't have a reason to attack us to begin with. In short, I think people should really try to understand the other side of the argument.

Reasoning: 

Replying to WONDERDOG_ who posted on Sep 11,2011 08:42 pm (View original message)
Dumb asses , You are not at war against the USA .You are at war against corperations . Depends on which side you are on whether you win or lose . Religion doesn't matter .

Guess we have different views on this. Islamists have been at war with the infidel (anyone who doesn't follow moHAMmed" for 1400 years. Hell they were pirating American ships in the late 1700's and enslaving the Christian crew members. I'm sure it would be easy to find them picking fights along the whole time period of islam.  After reading a big chunk of the Quran it all makes sense why they act in these ways. Anyone who follows a pedophile warlord "prophet" is pretty much prone to be retarded in my opinion. 

salamander I agree 100%.  That's exactly why I think we should not be involved in their business.  We have no business interfering in a conflict between different groups of retards fighting over which is the better way to worship their imaginary sky daddy.  We should let them kill each other untill they come to their senses on their own.

Oh for sure. I don't believe we should have troops over there either. With that said I think we should also deport the vast majority of them from our countries. Their 7th century ideology isn't compatible with western civilization. Obama allowing 80,000 somolian muslims to come to America without background checks is a little messed up.  Then again he has people in the white house tied to the muslim brotherhood. What can anyone expect?    It's too bad Allen West isn't running for president in 2012. He's someone who knows what's really going on.

Most people over here in the UK either love or hate the EDL. There's a video that went viral over here where this guy from the EDL seemed to say something about Muslamic ray guns lol. There's also a remix of it floating about somewhere. Personally I don't feel as if they do any particular good for us, hate spawns hate.

I've been following the EDL for some time now.  From what I've seen the government and media try very hard to make them look bad. There's always a couple EDL members who turn up shitfaced and cause trouble. That's like any group. The vast majority are trying to do the right thing while the media focus on those few bad ones and show everyone. I guess the same can be said about muslims but like I said, I read a lot of the Quran which they follow so devoutly. It's messed up and explains their actions.

Here's a report on the EDL stabbing incident.  Read it and then read the comments. 

http://www.blottr.com/breaking-news/edl-clash-locals-edgware-road

Posted 7 years ago, Sep 13, 2011

The English Defense League and British National Party are to British Patriotism what the Muslim extemists are to Islam.

Sally, 80% of the EDL will be scum and idiots. The rest will be made up of people who are just idiots. The whole "BRITAIN BECOMING ISLAMIST STATE!!1!" thing is a massive hype by our fantastic media and reporters, fueled by racists and bigots - and fear, of course.

Blottr is a user-generated news "source", so I wouldn't even bother reading another article on there. Stay away from the Daily Mail, the Sun, the Star, hell most papers in England. I only really read/watch the BBC News.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't condone any of the acts the Muslim extremists commit, like the Poppy burning, or disrespectful protests. I agree with some of the things the EDL/BNP stand for like holding our values, not allowing people to scrounge off benefits whilst attacking the state... but although they go under the guise of "Yes we know not all Muslims are bad" in their official press statements and what have you, the average follower would probably have every scary foreigner murdered or deported or removed from society.

That's the main thing these groups feed off. Fear. We as a nation are scared of alien things, and a lot (I'm not saying all, or even most) of people reject foreign culture. Oh, but they don't mind a kebab after a night getting pissed. Using their benefits.

/Polite rant

What about all the illegal sharia (no-go) zones popping up everywhere?  Look at France.    [quote]In France, large swaths of Muslim neighborhoods are now considered “no-go” zones by French police. At last count, there are 751 Sensitive Urban Zones (Zones Urbaines Sensibles, ZUS), as they are euphemistically called. A complete list of the ZUS can be found on a French government website, complete with satellite maps and precise street demarcations. An estimated 5 million Muslims live in the ZUS, parts of France over which the French state has lost control.[/quote]    751 No-go zones enforced illegally by muslims. I seen the pictures of them putting these all around the UK.  Bradford, Tower Hamlets, Dewsbury.

They get away with just about everything anyone else wouldn't.  It's happening everywhere.  The media doesn't show it and when they do they say "asian".  They don't want to integrate into our societies. They want to enforce sharia law.

Also, people tend to say, "well what about the modern muslims?  They're not all bad".  Well why don't the modern muslims stand up against the extremists? It's practically unheard of. If they did that maybe people would think differently but they never do.  I try to be a good person but honestly, I find it very hard to trust any muslims. The reason for this is because in the Quran they're told to lie to the infidel. This is called Taqiyya. If they follow islam, they follow taqiyya.

This pretty much represents how I feel about this whole issue. Every religion/movement/politcal party has extremists, just as every religion/movement/politcal party has both positive and negative points. I wouldn't trade muslim extremists for patriotic extremists (I'm American so the EDL doesn't exactly apply to me, but we have similar groups here) for any reason. One extremist group is, more or less, as bad as the next.

As for France, for the past century or so they've been pushovers with pretty much everything like this. Look at how easily the Germans marched in and established their Vichy government there. France sort of has a history of giving in to anybody who asks them to do so. But I don't consider that to be the problem of anyone other than the French people. They've got to learn to stand up to pressure if they want to keep their country together, and no one from the outside can make them do so.

Replying to Tyrant who posted on Sep 13,2011 02:02 am (View original message)
The English Defense League and British National Party are to British Patriotism what the Muslim extemists are to Islam. Sally, 80% of the EDL will be scum and idiots. The rest will be made up of people who are just idiots. The whole "BRITAIN BECOMING ISLAMIST STATE!!1!" thing is a massive hype by our fantastic media and reporters, fueled by racists and bigots - and fear, of course. Blottr is a user-generated news "source", so I wouldn't even bother reading another article on there. Stay away from the Daily Mail, the Sun, the Star, hell most papers in England. I only really read/watch the BBC News.   Now don't get me wrong, I don't condone any of the acts the Muslim extremists commit, like the Poppy burning, or disrespectful protests. I agree with some of the things the EDL/BNP stand for like holding our values, not allowing people to scrounge off benefits whilst attacking the state... but although they go under the guise of "...

This may or may not interest you, but this is a local based documentary a friend of mine helped with. I managed to be interested enough to watch the whole thing. Check it out.

Sure you can't take a few extremists and blame the whole population. The thing is, anyone who follows islam is "extremist" in my opinion.  If they follow islam, they follow the Quran and mohammed.  Mohammed was a racist pedophile warlord. The Quran is full of hate and violence.  The fact it tells muslims to lie to us has got to tell you something.  If they follow the religion.. they follow this. How can you trust someone that follows something that tells them to lie to you?  I honestly feel like it's ignorant to side with muslims on any level.  Not trying to attack anyone here or anything.  Just after all my reading and researching, I'm pretty grossed out with the situation the world is in.   All this political correctness crap is such a weakness.

Remember the goal of islam is global domination. As silly as that sounds it's true.   The word "islam" itself means submission.