Not a member? Sign Up for Free.
Want to help RottenEggs? Do your part and share this site

Skullcandy Headphones

• Thread created by: Scribbler
  • 11 posts
  • ( 2 votes )
Show More

Just want your opinions on this ^^

http://us.skullcandy.com/shop/all-products/headphones/over-ear/agent-roskopp.html

AND

Do any of you guys have anything by skullcandy and if so , is it worth buying and for how much time you have it :)

Table of Contents
Add to WATCHBOARD
Flip Sort: Most Recent
Post a new Message
Posted 7 years ago, Jul 29, 2011

in the past 5 years Ive gone though about 20 or 25 pairs. They break easy as shit. They look cool but their build quality. However they do have great sound.

well normally i would say go with a different brand because skullcandy's suck imo. but you obivously want them for the looks and thats what skullcandy excels in. so yeah, get them. you be swaggin

I have the Skullcandy SK Pros and I have been pretty satisfied, and they haven't broke yet. I've had them right at a year and a half. So i'd say they're worth buying if you take care of them. But there are also better headphones available.

I've heard these are decent as well (not sure):

http://ifrogz.com/category/275

If you buy Skullcandy, what you're paying for is the visual aspect.  Looking at things like frequency range, they're really subpar for how much you pay for them.

I have a pair of Sennheiser HD-280s that I love.  Price - $85.

Based on your comments I'm now thinking about buying 

http://ifrogz.com/product/EP-CS40 ---- this one

It's cheaper and has the same overview thingys (don't know what most of it means)

I really just need headphones so I can drum so what I want is basically loud and for it to not fall off my head (that really sucks --')

thanks for all the comments ^^ keep them coming if possible :)

They're meh, I found in some bushes a few months ago what turned out to be a pair of £50 Skullcandy earbuds, they're ok I guess, very bassy.

I buy Skullcandy headphones, keep the reciept and the package, and return them because they always break. Even if they work, exchange them before the 90 days are up. I've never paid for haedphones for nearly 2 years this way...

Posted 7 years ago, Jul 30, 2011

Shit...  That's smart, I've gone through so many pairs of those things.

Replying to Ecko who posted on Jul 29,2011 12:59 pm (View original message)
I buy Skullcandy headphones, keep the reciept and the package, and return them because they always break. Even if they work, exchange them before the 90 days are up. I've never paid for haedphones for nearly 2 years this way...
Posted 7 years ago, Jul 30, 2011

If you can afford to pay for 4-5 pairs of skullcandy every year, you would think you'd just get something better. Not just keep on buying something you're gonna break. That just seems a bit pointless.

Replying to Gothbot who posted on Jul 29,2011 01:24 am (View original message)
in the past 5 years Ive gone though about 20 or 25 pairs. They break easy as shit. They look cool but their build quality. However they do have great sound.
Posted 7 years ago, Jul 31, 2011

They look cool but are not worth your moneys.