Member Login

Not a member? Sign Up for Free.
Want to help RottenEggs? Do your part and share this site

Has the World Gone Mad???????

• Thread created by: TOMMY_BOY
  • 7 posts
  • ( 1 votes )
Show More

All these shootings, BLM, Donald Trump, Hillery, dogs and cats-----discuss.

Table of Contents
Add to WATCHBOARD
Flip Sort: Most Recent
Post a new Message
Posted 2 years ago, Aug 12, 2016

Yes, yes it has.

Posted 2 years ago, Aug 26, 2016

I dont know if I should go outside or not!

Replying to colin_fiat who posted on Aug 12,2016 08:50 am (View original message)
Yes, yes it has.
Posted 2 years ago, Aug 27, 2016

I'm beginning to suspect it was always crazy and most of us are only just now noticing.  I started reading a book about the Patty Hearst kidnapping of 1974 and the parallels with 2016 are difficult to ignore, not only because it's essentially the story of a spoiled daughter of the upper class being radicalized by a group of terrorists killing in the name of Marxism and social justice, but the entire era that surrounds it, including a story of political corruption that reaches the highest office in the country.

The last few years of revelations about our government have not been kind to my tendencies toward paranoia and conspiracy theorizing.  Honestly, I'm not even sure why I'm on this site right now.  The police back in my hometown used to have a file with some of my activity here, and our old userbase has been tied to at least one or two instances of domestic terrorism (Google "Aakash Dalal" if you don't know what I'm talking about).  I guess I just sort of miss the sense of com