Member Login

Not a member? Sign Up for Free.
Want to help RottenEggs? Do your part and share this site

Hi Re

• Thread created by: DTF
  • 4 posts
  • ( 1 votes )
Show More
I thought you had died, but apparently you have not. I'm not really sure what has inspired me to come back and check this website for activity tonight but it makes me happy to see that there is at least a forum to communicate with those left of us who haven't shot up a school or jumped off a bridge by now. ANYWHO, how goes it fellas?
Table of Contents
Add to WATCHBOARD
Flip Sort: Most Recent
Post a new Message
Posted 15 days ago, Nov 24, 2018

No reason to let a perfectly good psy-op go to waste.  There's a whole new generation of adolescent social misfits to honeypot with pilfered guides from the Anarchist Cookbook and an ethos torn wholesale from the San Francisco Suicide Club.

Sorry Monir, if you want to raise the next generation of effectually impotent domestic terrorists, you'll need to code a Reddit-clone or something.  The kids aren't into the tradition message board format anymore.

Posted 12 days ago, Nov 27, 2018

Its for the old RE farts that show up here LOL!

Replying to AE who posted on Nov 24,2018 12:28 pm (View original message)
No reason to let a perfectly good psy-op go to waste.  There's a whole new generation of adolescent social misfits to honeypot with pilfered guides from the Anarchist Cookbook and an ethos torn wholesale from the San Francisco Suicide Club. Sorry Monir, if you want to raise the next generation of effectually impotent domestic terrorists, you'll need to code a Reddit-clone or something.  The kids aren't into the tradition message board format anymore.
Posted 9 days ago, Nov 29, 2018

Are w