Want to help RottenEggs? Do your part and share this site
Home All Forums Gamers Forum Thread

New-release Games on Your Wishlist:

• Edit
  • Thread created by:
  • 10 posts
  • ( 2 votes )
Show More

There are allot of games releasing soon so post a couple of games you are waiting for that are on top of your list.

Table of Contents
Add to WATCHBOARD
Flip Sort: Most Recent
Post a new Message
Posted 10 years ago, Aug 08, 2011

This is my list for 2011:

1. Dead Island - ( PC - September 9 - 2011 )
  2. Call of duty MW 3 - ( PC - November 9 - 2011 )
  3. Saints Row 3 - ( PC - November 18 - 2011 )
  4. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - ( PC - August 2011 )

I will probably Pre-order Dead Island on Steam, but only for the in game items. Call of duty MW 3 is from a frenchies i'm known for going to the evening opening and this won't change altough the last part ( COD Black ops ) just sucked... Saints Row 3 is one of the best coop games i effer played but altough the Pre-order items are good i'll way't with that one. And last Dues Ex will have to what till later this year since i'm saving up money now and because the game is only single-player.

Posted 10 years ago, Aug 08, 2011

Anything to come out for the 3DS this year that's like a staple Nintendo game, if they do make it out as a release this year. This is only because I just got this, and it's the first console I've had since my Wii which I stopped playing. It's also the first hand-held gaming system I've had since my brother broke my Gameboy Advance.

Posted 10 years ago, Aug 09, 2011

Honestly... right now I just want WoW game time. LOL

Posted 10 years ago, Aug 11, 2011

Dead Island

Halo Aniversary

Skyrim

Bad Company 3

Wow Time

Posted 10 years ago, Aug 12, 2011

MW3 (Xbox 360)
Skyrim (Xbox 360)

As for older titles:
Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare

Brink 

Uhhh can't think of anymore haha

Posted 10 years ago, Aug 28, 2011

Saints Row 3 & CoD MW3 probably...

Time to update my Wishlist, just bought Deus Ex but i'm having problems playing it after i dropped a quarter bottle of beer on my notebook. I could play 5 minutes of the game and it looked nice but the mouse controls weren't really fluent.

@ Clegg,
I wouldn't buy Brink, the whole parcour thing is nice but it's lacking in-game, the promised weapon & character customization are also not as they said. Weapons have a couple of attachments but the colors and decals on the guns are fixed to what side you are on. Costumes are only about 8 outfits you can choose from and then combining separate pieces with other costumes.

Halo Anniversary

Halo 4

Skyrim

Battlefield 3

Just need an Xbox 360 now...

What I can get for PC I will though.

Posted 10 years ago, Aug 30, 2011

Since I know what games they're planning to have out by the end of this year, I'm awating StarFox 64 3D, Super Mario Land 3D, and Mario Kart 7. There's some other titles not being released exclusively by Nintendo that I want as well.

Replying to who posted on Aug 08,2011 11:36 pm (View original message)
Anything to come out for the 3DS this year that's like a staple Nintendo game, if they do make it out as a release this year. This is only because I just got this, and it's the first console I've had since my Wii which I stopped playing. It's also the first hand-held gaming system I've had since my brother broke my Gameboy Advance.
Show More

Related Stories

Related Groups