Not a member? Sign Up for Free.
Want to help RottenEggs? Do your part and share this site

This Place #%!@ing Sucks

• Edit
  • Thread created by:
  • 40 posts
  • ( 3 votes )
Show More

The last thread in GD was posted a month ago. Is that not proof that the place is dying?
Change it back to RE3 and fix up all the glitches, take away the member limits, put a spam filter and this place will be awesome.

I feel like I'm on #%!@ing Tumblr when I visit this place.

#%!@ you weasel, #%!@ YOU HARD.

Table of Contents
Add to WATCHBOARD
Start at Top
Flip Sort: Most Recent
Post a new Message
Posted 8 years ago, Jan 18, 2013

Just came back after a little vacation... and this place seems like it is dying? WTF is up RE?

Posted 8 years ago, Feb 21, 2013

Weasel is done acting professional now? lol I kind of like it..............Yeah this new layout sucks come to think of it.

I haven't been on Re in a while, I don't think anyone has.

Posted 8 years ago, Feb 22, 2013

I hate this site. I really wish it were as simple as just creating a new forum for all the old RE members to go to. Get that place poppin.

Too bad it doesn't work like that.

Posted 8 years ago, Feb 25, 2013

I wish it did

Replying to who posted on Feb 22,2013 12:21 pm (View original message)
I hate this site. I really wish it were as simple as just creating a new forum for all the old RE members to go to. Get that place poppin. Too bad it doesn't work like that.
Posted 8 years ago, Feb 27, 2013

I thought the main problem with RE3 was the servers were old and couldnt handle the site anymore.

Couldnt all the site info be downloaded to the new servers and RE3 would still be with us?

Some of you computer heads tell me if thats so.

Posted 8 years ago, Feb 28, 2013

I am GMT and I approve that question

Replying to who posted on Feb 27,2013 12:24 pm (View original message)
I thought the main problem with RE3 was the servers were old and couldnt handle the site anymore. Couldnt all the site info be downloaded to the new servers and RE3 would still be with us? Some of you computer heads tell me if thats so.
Posted 8 years ago, Mar 02, 2013

Someone could always just steal the old R3 code and tell Monir to go #%!@ himself if he says anything.

Show More