Member Login

Not a member? Sign Up for Free.
Want to help RottenEggs? Do your part and share this site

This Place #%!@ing Sucks

• Thread created by: RottenEg
  • 40 posts
  • ( 3 votes )
Show More

The last thread in GD was posted a month ago. Is that not proof that the place is dying?
Change it back to RE3 and fix up all the glitches, take away the member limits, put a spam filter and this place will be awesome.

I feel like I'm on #%!@ing Tumblr when I visit this place.

#%!@ you weasel, #%!@ YOU HARD.

Table of Contents
Add to WATCHBOARD
Flip Sort: Most Recent
Post a new Message
Posted 6 years ago, Aug 18, 2012

If weasel really reads this, he will get the drift

You're right, I am a#%!@ and I will revert this website back to RE3 for everyone's sake.

Weasel really read it...

Straight from "The Man" himself.

Are you happy now RottenEg?

RE 3 is/was AWESOME!

The profile colors and the way you could customize it was AWESOME too!

Something about RE 3 was magical almost, it had a "feeling" to it that's kinda hard for me to put into words,

but some of y'all what I'm talking about.

RE 3 IS AWESOME!

But I have grown to love this place as well, but if Weasel did decide to change it back to the old RE 3 style,

that would be AWESOME too!!

Posted 6 years ago, Aug 20, 2012

Yeah, I'd be cool with RE3 coming back, but at this point, I don't really give a #%!@ anymore.

RE 1 was the best .

Lol, WD and GMT are the last of the "ancient ones"

Replying to WONDERDOG_ who posted on Aug 20,2012 02:36 pm (View original message)
RE 1 was the best .

Whoops, almost forgot about H-Dogg!!!

Replying to TOMMY_BOY who posted on Aug 20,2012 04:22 pm (View original message)
Lol, WD and GMT are the last of the "ancient ones"   Replying to {replyto:c9abe350-e93e-11e1-a7cb-bd127ad06e58_2a76e4b0-eb0f-11e1-bfea-af73879ab093}
Posted 6 years ago, Aug 21, 2012

I haven't really been on and read anything here in a while. Life's been busy and RE kind of collapsed at the changeover. But I log in (after a few tries) and the first thread I read has a reply from the almighty weasel himself! Wow what a shock! Anyway, just here to say I'm still around on occassion and wish all you REtards well.

Posted 6 years ago, Aug 22, 2012

guess who!? wouldst rotten eggs like to be featured or at least mentioned in good taste on a tv show from south mississippi? im hosting a show called 'catching sight', (check out catchingsight.com, my dads shit) and have some room for my own thing. i know its just local from shit mississippi, but hey, RE could be on tv! lol what does the RE community think?

Posted 6 years ago, Aug 22, 2012

Do it.

I'm from 2006... slightly ancient.

Posted 6 years ago, Aug 24, 2012

If it's been a month since the last post, I beleive that's the dead indicataion that RE's time has finally passed.

That or it's this bullshit where anything against the law is not allowed here, thus making us a pretty damn generic site in a post-Myspace world.

Posted 6 years ago, Aug 29, 2012

all this website is is a reminder of the days where i spent my time on forums... ecko you were a member on tM back in the day rite?

Posted 6 years ago, Sep 02, 2012

i wish this place was as popular as it was re2/re3

Posted 6 years ago, Sep 11, 2012
Replying to GrandMastaThief who posted on Sep 02,2012 10:06 pm (View original message)
i wish this place was as popular as it was re2/re3
Posted 6 years ago, Sep 11, 2012

I pop in here now and then but I have found it's not as active as it was on RE3. I miss the RE1 days.

Oh hai guize.

Posted 6 years ago, Sep 12, 2012

I miss RE0.

Replying to Blackaura who posted on Sep 11,2012 08:34 pm (View original message)
I pop in here now and then but I have found it's not as active as it was on RE3. I miss the RE1 days.   Oh hai guize.
Posted 6 years ago, Sep 13, 2012

I miss being able to orgasm without ejaculation. These days it's like this...

Show More