Not a member? Sign Up for Free.
Want to help RottenEggs? Do your part and share this site

The Greatest Thing Ever.

• Edit
  • Thread created by:
  • 14 posts
  • ( 4 votes )
Show More

Got stoned and went to Subway for a sammich earlier. The dude who made my sammich and rang me up was pakistani, and he had a thiiiick accent, but i understood him just fine. Could tell he has issues with it at times though because I live in hick ass Kentucky. Anyway, when he goes to give me my total and reciept, he goes "that'll be nine uggghhh...leven". My total was $9.11, but when he said eleven, the first E came out as this little groan like "why #%!@ing me?". I thought I was going to #%!@ing explode from choking down the laughter until I got to the parking lot.

Table of Contents
Add to WATCHBOARD
Flip Sort: Most Recent
Post a new Message
Posted 10 years ago, Aug 27, 2011

Go in on 9/11 and order the same exact thing.

What did you get?

Posted 10 years ago, Aug 27, 2011

I like when the order comes to $6.66. Some people will add to their order to change it when $6.66 comes up, but not me.  In fact, I'll add or subtract from the order to try to get the total to $6.66.  But this is more relevant and therefore funnier.

Posted 10 years ago, Aug 28, 2011

A foot long Chicken Bacon Ranch, a large Dr pepper, and 3 raspberry cheesecake cookies. And yes, I'm going back on 9/11 and getting the exact same thing.

Replying to who posted on Aug 27,2011 02:23 am (View original message)
Go in on 9/11 and order the same exact thing. What did you get?
Posted 10 years ago, Aug 30, 2011

That is pretty awesome . LOL

Posted 10 years ago, Sep 05, 2011

O
M
G

BAHAHAHAHAHA

that wasn't a very convincing laugh. 

Haha that post might be about me. I was talking about this with one of my buddies while i was at subway and it happened to me, Footlong meatball marinara, large sprite, and 3 raspberry cheesecake cookies.

Those cookie are the shit.

Replying to who posted on Sep 05,2011 10:56 pm (View original message)
that wasn't a very convincing laugh. 

#%!@ing meatball? for real? GET ON MY LEVEL 

Herbs and Cheese, (Turkey/Ham) (Sweet Onion Chicken) (Oven Roasted Chicken), PepperJack, TOASTED BECAUSE IM A #%!@ING MAN, Bacon if I wanna feel like I'm ballin'...sometimes banna peppers if I'm feeling adventerous.

#%!@ when I worked at Subway for like a month before I left for the lame ass military I made a bacon flat-bread....mega handfulls of bacon and ranch sauce...toasted that shiiit

This thread is now about my clearly superior subway sandwhich making skills. 

Replying to who posted on Sep 05,2011 10:59 pm (View original message)
Haha that post might be about me. I was talking about this with one of my buddies while i was at subway and it happened to me, Footlong meatball marinara, large sprite, and 3 raspberry cheesecake cookies.   Those cookie are the shit. Replying to {replyto:eb279800-d083-11e0-a69b-3bf5926be4f3_0460a540-d84d-11e0-96c3-4b278247958c}

I usually do Herbs n cheese, ham and bacon, pepperjack, black olives, spicy mustard, oil and vinegar.

or

Herbs n cheese, meatball marinara, pepperjack, jalapenos, oregano, toasted

Those are my 2 main sammiches. The other times, i just make it up as i go haha

<3 subway

Replying to who posted on Sep 05,2011 11:05 pm (View original message)
#%!@ing meatball? for real? GET ON MY LEVEL    Herbs and Cheese, (Turkey/Ham) (Sweet Onion Chicken) (Oven Roasted Chicken), PepperJack, TOASTED BECAUSE IM A #%!@ING MAN, Bacon if I wanna feel like I'm ballin'...sometimes banna peppers if I'm feeling adventerous.   #%!@ when I worked at Subway for like a month before I left for the lame ass military I made a bacon flat-bread....mega handfulls of bacon and ranch sauce...toasted that shiiit   This thread is now about my clearly superior subway sandwhich making skills.    Replying to {replyto:eb279800-d083-11e0-a69b-3bf5926be4f3_5edcc400-d84d-11e0-9c87-3f01dd11420a}

not gonna lie the marinara sauce goes good on some of the subs

FCUK I'M HUNGRY NOW

Posted 10 years ago, Sep 06, 2011

I was in philly for the weekend with a friend one time checking out some powerplants...

We go into a conveience store to grab some drinks. My friends total came to $6.66. He had no cash so used his card which says "see id" in the signature bar. He's dressed as a priest in his license picture. He handed the clerk his ID and his eyes got HUGE. I went before him and the clerk says, "that will be x.xx". He refused to tell my friend his total.

We died laughing in the parking lot.

Replying to who posted on Aug 27,2011 05:33 am (View original message)
I like when the order comes to $6.66. Some people will add to their order to change it when $6.66 comes up, but not me.  In fact, I'll add or subtract from the order to try to get the total to $6.66.  But this is more relevant and therefore funnier.
Posted 10 years ago, Sep 06, 2011

The jalapenos abd the oil-based dressings give me the drizzly shits.  This is unfortunate because I would eat jalapenos every meal if I had them, and oily salad dressing normally doesn't give me any ill effects.  So get me a Philly steak and Cheese, sandwich artist!

Any love for the breakfast?  A flatbread with egg whites, bacon or sausage pattys depending on availability, pepper jack or provalone cheese, black olives, banana peppers, onions, and chipotle southwest dressing might make you vomit, but I think that's the greatest.  But you have to heat the egg pancake in the microwave first, then toast it on the flatbread.  Otherwise it's cold.

Show More