Post a new Message
Posted 10 years ago, Aug 25, 2011

Who's there?

Nos' cancer.

HAR HAR HAR

OK, listen up...

Late one night, a man walks into the kitchen and finds his wife at the table, drinking heavily.  She says, "I love you SO much... After all these years of marriage, YOU'RE the most important thing in my life... If I didn't have you, I don't know if I'd last a day!"

She's never this friendly, the man thinks to himself.  "I've never heard you talk like that.  Is that really YOU talking, or is it the whiskey talking?"

Her answer:  "It's really me talking, all right... TO THE WHISKEY!"

Posted 10 years ago, Aug 26, 2011

A guy walks into a bar and orders 9 shots of tequilla, bartender goes "Damn rough day or are you celebrating something?"

Guy says "I'm celebrating my first blow-job"

Bartender says "Well damn pal, congrats...the 10th one is on the house"

Guy says "Don't bother, if I can't get the taste of dick out of my mouth after the 9th one the 10th won't matter"

I sorta #%!@ed that one up, friend of mine tells it better....I just got off a 24 hour duty so I'm beat-street.

Night ya'll (or morning, as it's 0814 here)

Posted 10 years ago, Aug 26, 2011

A taxi pulls up to the curb and a drunk gets in.  The driver asks, "Where to, pal?"

Slurring his words, the drunk asks, "Do ya got room in the front seat for a pizza and a case of beer?"

The driver answers, "Sure, pal!" and opens the divider.  The drunk then leans over the back of the front seat and vomits.

Posted 10 years ago, Aug 28, 2011

World peace, gender equality and global warming.

Posted 10 years ago, Aug 29, 2011

A blind mand with a seeing-eye dog walk into a store.  After they step in and the door closes, the man grabs the dog's tail and swings him around and around in circles, the way an older brother would grab a younger sibling's wrists or ankles and whirl him around.

This goes on for a while, and he sets the dog down.  Man and dog walk to another part of the store, and he grabs the dog's tail and starts whirling him around again.

An annoyed looking salesman approaches.  "Sir, is there something I can help you find?"

He sets the dog, who weighs about 90 pounds, back down.  "No thanks, I'm still looking around!"

Show More

Related Stories

Related Groups