DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME : Text files and message bases are for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Do not undertake any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site.We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site.These are some pranks to pull on your (or your friend's) roommate. You may want to get some people to help you with them, as some can be very tedious for one person to do.
1. Take some duct tape, and tape all his stuff to the walls and ceiling. Take everything that isn\’t nailed down, and duct tape it down. Books, pencils, computer mouse, clock, phone, EVERYTHING. Kinda pointless, but it\’s really funny to watch them go into the room and find all of their stuff duct taped to the walls and ceiling. (At military summer school this summer, my best friend, along with a couple of other kids, did this to his roommate. Unfortunately, he didn't take any pix)
For some extra fun, duct tape THEM to the wall (They planned on doing this the last night we were there, but the adults got word that something was gunna go down, so they stationed someone outside of the door)
2. Put potato chips, crackers, or other crunchy foods inside of his pillowcase (They did that too). Or you can put some shaving cream in there.
3. Take all of his things, sheets, pillows, clothes, everything, and pack them up. You can just leave it empty, or even move someone else's things in to replace them. If you really want to have fun, do it to your stuff too, so that when he goes into the room, neither his nor your stuff is there. He will be kinda freaked out, and think it\’s the wrong room, especially if you have other people move in.
4. Kind of along the same lines as number 3, switch all of your stuff with his. Switch your sheets, your computers, etc. Then act like it\’s always been that way.
5. When his girlfriend, mother, etc calls and he's gone, answer. Have fun.
a) Talk dirty to them (I did this when my roommate's girlfriend called)
b) Pretend to be your roommate's gay lover, and act surprised and angry that he hasn't told them yet
c) Pretend to be your roommate, and see how long you can keep up the act
\’K, these next pranks aren't really meant for your roommate, because they affect both people that live in the room (which would include YOU)
1. Fill their room up with a bunch of inflated balloons. (When my brother was there, he and a few other kids did this to someone)
2. Change the lock on their door.
3. I am sure you have heard of the prank where you fill a garbage can up with water, and tilt it against their door, so when they open it, it falls inward and spills all over. But this prank is a bit dated. Nowadays, this is a rather harmful prank, because people often have computers and stuff in their rooms, with all sorts of wires on the ground. (Water + Wires = Badness). SO! Instead of water, fill the garbage can with marbles, or, since those are hard and heavy and can also damage stuff, use wooden or plastic beads, or superballs.
Well, thurr ya go. For some more ideas, check out this egg: http://www.rotteneggs.com/r3/show/se/148885.html The egg's creator is a sexy genius, and many of those ideas are best suited for roommates.
Please rate me high, as i have recently lost an assload of points in the casino...
interesting sidenote, while searching for roommate pix, i found numerous lesbian porn sites... :)