DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME : Text files and message bases are for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Do not undertake any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site.We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site.Ok, anyone here who has tried to sell a car knows how much work it is, well here's a good way to make a lot of money without doing a lot of work.
1) Find someone who is selling a car (i'd suggest a friend or relative the first time you attempt this)
2) Look at the car, and get its blue book value. Compare what they are selling the car for as opposed to what the blue book value is.
3) If the bluebook value is more that what they are asking, offer to clean and advertise the car for them, but promise them that they will make more money in exchange.
4) Tell them that once the car is sold they owe you 10% of the final sale.
5) Now u must find ways to advertise, hang up posters on bulletin boards in Grocery shops, put it in free online websites (carsoup.com is one example) and wait for people to call you.
6) You will have people calling you in no time, all u have to do is sit back and wait for the calls. Show people the car if they are interested and in about 2 weeks u will have a buyer.
7) Now, say a car sells for $10,000 (which is normally wut they do sell for) you just made $1,000 for pretty much doing nothing. This is so easy, that i have been able to do 3 or 4 cars at a time, which usually averages to about $4,000 for a month of work.
Most papers charge 20% or 15% to advrtise in, so if u offer to to take even less than that, chances are you could get even more people.
Thanx, and as always leave comments.