Mature AudiencesThe content in the story below is intended is for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Do not undertake any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site. We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site. Before continuing, please ensure you read and agree to our Terms of Service.
- View Story
“ How to Make a Paper Claw. Awsome When Bored at School ”
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME : Text files and message bases are for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Do not undertake any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site.We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site.
Here I will show you how to make a paper claw when bored in class or anywhere. It looks really cool if you have 1 for each finger. Now to claw making!
1 11x8 inch paper(normal computer paper, or notebook paper)
I suggest to print this picture or have a open window of so you don\’t get lost with were I am when reading my instructions.
1. have any computer paper
2. fold the top right corner down so it lines up with the opposite side.
3. now fold the top left corner down so it reches the lower left corner of the paper.
4. you should now have a funky kind of thing sticking out on the right. fold it inwards so it lines up with the diagnal crease. you should have a square with a little triangle missing.
5. Fold the square in half diagnaol wise so you have a a triangle.
6.now the tricky part... look on either side of the triangle one side will have 6 different little lines of paper and the other has two. take the side with 2 things and fold it over to the left like in the picture shown here
7.you now fold it again but make sure that the point near the back lines up with the bottem of the triangle like in the folding pictures.
8. fold the paper one more time around and you should have something like figure 8
9. figure nine is a picture of what the back of the claw should look likeyou should have a small flap of extra paper from folding around the claw. you can see it on the left.
10. ok now take the flap and fold it inside the claw right next to where you put your finger in.
11. just open that part that sticks out of the claw and stick in your finger and tada! you got a claw.
Thanks for reading =]!