DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME : Text files and message bases are for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Do not undertake any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site.We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site.
You may think this has already been posted; it was posted by me I just wanted to improve it a bit (my other ones deleted)
To those ausies (and to the rest of the world) I am going to tell you how to modify a cap gun pistol into a bb gun.
It's very powerful. I estimated it to be about 450 fps, not the most powerful gun on this site but good for a semi auto bb pistol.
The hard part is is finding where the stuff is, the cap guns are starting to get known by some shops and it wont be long until they are completely off the shelves so be quick about doing this if you cant do this because the shops don't sell them anymore go to my website at www.geocities.com/jodan_san there are more ideas there on how to make a simple BB gun including a paintball gun. and trust me every one of them works if you do it right.
For the caps you have to look around for caps by the name of "the crime fighter series 96 shot ring caps fire power"
They work the best. If you want to have a skirmish you have to look for weaker caps so the bbs would be safer. And for the cap gun you have to look for the brand name "super cap gun" with a powerful striking hammer. If you see a twin pack (a long barreled cap gun and a short barreled cap gun) get that and use the long barreled one, it is so deadly accurate I hit someone's hand through a bunker from 30 meters away when we were doing a bb skirmish. this cap gun should only cost about a maximum of 2 dollars Australian
You will need
1. A black super cap gun (look for one that says it has real bullet shooting action)
2. Powerful caps
4. A drill
5. A metal stick (aprox 4 mm)
6. And scissors
How to modify your bb gun
1. your cap gun has an orange blocker and unfortunately its super glued in so you have to drill a big hole through the orange blocker and cut the rest off with scissors
2. Believe it or not your cap gun has just turned into a pretty damn powerful semi auto bb gun.
If you have the short barreled cap gun then you will need to drill out as much plastic as possible so the bbs won't go bouncing around the barrel. I used Scissors and folded both blades together and twisted them around in the barrel and that got rid of most of the plastic.
How to shoot your bb gun
1. pull the toggle outwards and pull the barrel downwards
2. insert 8 bb bullets in each of the holes in the revolving magazine and push them down with the stick, note the bullets will hold in after a few rounds because of the burnt powder
3. put a powerful cap on the firing pings on the other side of the revolving magazine
4. pull the barrel up until you hear a click sound
5. Pull the trigger 8 times the bbs should shoots out at high speeds
My bb gun won't shoot bbs out = the hammer might be weak = try looking for a better cap gun
My bb gun gets jammed = open the gun and refit the cap onto the firing ping
My bb gun is inaccurate = look for a long barreled cap gun or drill a really big hole in the barrel and make the inner part as wide as possible
My bb gun doesn't shoot properly (weak, inaccurate, and the bbs fly in different directions) = put the revolving magazine under a high speed tap and let the water flow through the holes for 1 min on both sides. then dry it with a hairdryer for 1 min on both sides
I know you may say that this isn't a very original egg seeing I didn't invent it, but I only mean it to be an informational egg. If it isn't enough information go to my website at the top paragraph to learn how to make other bb guns including a paintball gun
If you could please don't shoot cats or dogs with it. If you're really tempted try shooting a stupid bird or something that isn't so innocent
Please rate my egg and tell me what you think of my website and my egg