DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME : Text files and message bases are for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Do not undertake any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site.We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site.Ok here are some simple ways how to not leave finger prints.
Ok firstly I have to give credit to bobthekiller and the Anarchist's Cookbook for the first way of not leaving finger prints.
1) Alright, it says here in the Anarchist's Cookbook that draino crystals should be used to "burn" off your fingerprints. This is lye. This is where I'm now running on borrowed information. Anyway bobthekiller says this hurts a lot and isn't worth it. But I'll explain it just so any person who happens to like pain can do it. Firstly you make small paper cuts on your finger then add lye. This will burn away the fingerprints but if you don't have vinegar to put your fingers in then you won't have any fingers left.
2) Second way is by getting a baking tray and heating it up till it is red hot or close enough. Then you put your fingers on the red hot tray. This will sear your finger prints off. But it could possibly also kill you so it would be better to use the following methods.
3) Now here's a simple one: use gloves. Gloves are fairly inexpensive so they work well. You could either buy latex gloves, rubber gloves or material gloves. Here are a couple of things you ought to know about gloves. Firstly thin latex gloves still leave an imprint so if you plan on wearing latex gloves then wear a few pairs. Secondly material gloves leave fibers of whatever it is made out of eg. Wool fibers from a woolen glove. This can be fixed easily: buy a new pair. But this costs money and you want to make the most money possible so you need a compromise: Rubber. Rubber gloves leave no fingerprint. No fibers. And most importantly no trace. Also they are easy to dispose of.
4) Fourth option is PVA woodworking glue. This is able to be bought at any hardware store and it is cheap. $3.50 for ¼ liter. This works because it fills up the ridges in your skin. After applying 3 layers after the previous layer has dried it becomes almost a skin tight glove.
5) Use items that have a limit to their existence time. By this I mean ice. As ice melts it turns back to water. As ice melts outside in, by the time the police arrive your finger print is now part of a small puddle.
Well here are a few of the ways of not leaving a finger print that I have heard of and thought of.