- View Story
“ How to Make Your Home Phone Unreachable By Your School ”
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME : Text files and message bases are for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Do not undertake any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site.We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site.--This is how I got away with skipping 56 classes in one month. Enjoy--
In this egg, I’m going to show you how to block your school’s number, and change your school’s caller ID on your home phone, making it impossible for them to report skipping classes, contact your parents, etc.
1. Find the address book on your home phone, and add a new entry.
If you don’t have the school’s number, and they have called recently, find the number in your recent calls list, and there should be a "store" option. Click this.
1. After clicking the "store" option, you will have the opportunity to change the caller ID name.
Change your school’s CID to "Unknown Caller" or something to that effect. Unknown Caller worked best for me. This will make your parents think its just a telemarketer.
Also, you can change the CID to the name of somebody your parents know and hate, so they won’t pick up the phone.
So now, if you are home when your school calls, you can guaranteed pick it up before your parents can, and the phone will just show an unimportant name if your parents look through the CID list.
NOTE: Not every home phone system allows this, but this is how to completely block the number if your phone system allows it.
1. Find the number after you save it in the address book. There will be an edit/options list. Find "Block Caller" or "Block Number" and select it.
2. If this doesn’t show up in the address book entry, find the number in your recent call list (assuming that they have called recently), and there should be a Block Call option. Select this.
3. If you still can’t find and block caller options, go to the options menu on your phone, select the option related to calls, and look for a "Block List" or "Block Caller" option there.
1. Test this out with a friend’s number first, and have them call your house, to make sure this works before you skip school.
2. Don’t forget to forge a note or have somebody call to excuse absences (I have another egg coming up on how to perfectly forge signatures), or else you’ll get knocked with a BECCA BILL, which you definitely don’t want.
3. Remember that if the school has your personal information with a parent’s cell phone number on it, they will call their cell eventually if you skip enough school.
4. If you can’t find the block call option, or you have any questions, just message me and I’ll see what i can do. (Don’t forget to leave feedback/comments.)
If done correctly, your phone won’t even ring when the school calls, they can’t leave messages if you aren’t around to pick up the phone, and the Caller ID will show up as a telemarketer. Perfect.